- – 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- – 3 cloves garlic, minced
- – 1 medium/large sweet potato (about 2 cups), peeled and chopped
- – 1 large beet (about 2.5 cups), peeled and chopped fine
- – 3 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- – 1 medium onion, diced
- – ½ tsp sea salt
- – 1 tsp dried oregano
- – 4 cups bone broth
- – 2 tsp fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- – 1/2 avocado for garnish, sliced (optional)
- – Set instant pot to saute and brown the beef.
- – Once the beef is browned, add the remainder of the ingredients (reserving the fresh cilantro and avocado) and stir until combined.
- -Place the lid on the instant pot and flip vent to sealing. Cook on manual for 35 minutes, and quick release the pressure.
- – Remove the lid and serve with garnish if desired.
- Category: one pot meals
- Method: instant pot