This creamy and delicious dressing is perfect to pour over salads, roasted veggies, and proteins!
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 tsp raw honey (optional… omit for Vegan and Whole30)
- Pour the coconut cream and the olive oil to a tall glass. Using an immersion blender, blend until the two are fully combined.
- Add in the remainder of the ingredients and blend with the immersion blender until smooth
- Serve fresh and enjoy!
For storage, store in the fridge in a glass jar for up to a week. The oil will separate, so run under warm water and re-whisk to serve.