This apple bacon guacamole is the ultimate party dip packed with both fresh and savory flavors. It’s paleo, whole30, and AIP-friendly.
- 2 large avocados
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup pink lady apple, peeled and diced
- 2 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Using a high speed blender, blend the avocado, avocado oil, lime juice, salt, pepper, and garlic until creamy. Remove from the blender and spoon into a bowl.
- Mix in the remainder of the ingredients (reserving some for topping) and stir well. Top off the guacamole with the additional ingredients for garnish.
- Serve with plantain chips, grain free chips, or fresh veggies for dipping.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: No Cook
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 203
- Fat: 19.8g
- Carbohydrates: 6.2g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 2.2g