- 2 lb chicken wings
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp chicken broth
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tsp arrowroot starch
- Green onion, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat down the chicken wings and set aside.
- Using a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the liquid ingredients and seasonings, reserving the arrowroot starch.
- Whisk in the arrowroot starch until well incorporated and the sauce lightly thickens.
- Set aside about 1/3 cup of the sauce for dipping.
- Add the chicken wings to the rest of the sauce and thoroughly coat.
- Place the chicken wings on the baking sheet and brush on any excess sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until the wings are cooked through.
- Top with green onion and serve with sauce on the side.
All nutrition facts are estimations and will vary.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 356
- Fat: 10.9g
- Carbohydrates: 59.8g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 5.1g