- 2 large zucchini’s
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk (sub almond milk if tolerated and not AIP)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
For the optional garlic mayo dipping sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the zucchini by washing well, and chopping off the ends. Slice the zucchini in half, then chop the halves into fries, being mindful to keep the peels on each fry.
- Using a large bowl, mix the coconut flour with the seasonings until well combined.
- Set up a station with the coconut flour mixture in one bowl, and the coconut milk in another bowl.
- Dip the zucchini fries one by one in the coconut milk, and then the flour mixture. Make sure the fries are evenly coated.
- Place the fries evenly spaced on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with a dipping sauce and enjoy!
For the dipping sauce
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Season further to taste.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Sides
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 6.8g
- Carbohydrates: 11.1g
- Fiber: 5.2g
- Protein: 4.4g