These baked salmon meatballs are a healthy and simple main dish!
For the salmon meatballs
- 16 oz sockeye salmon, skin removed
- 1 cup zucchini, peeled and chopped (about 1 small zucchini)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
For the avocado green goddess (optional)
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a food processor, chop the zucchini until fine. Use a cheesecloth or paper towel to squeeze out some of the excess moisture and set aside in a large bowl.
- Check the salmon for any pin bones and remove them. Using the same food processor, process the salmon until ground.
- Combine the salmon with the zucchini and mix in the remainder of the ingredients. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the salmon mixture into meatballs and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until baked through. Set aside.
- Prepare the green goddess by combining all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Serve the meatballs with the green goddess and enjoy!
All nutrition facts are an estimation and not exact.
The photos of this recipe and all written content on my website are copyright protected and cannot be copied or shared. Please do not copy this recipe or photos and share it on your own website, Instagram, or other written materials. If you’d like to feature a photo in a roundup, please contact me. If you’d like to tell people about this recipe on social media, your own website, or elsewhere please link back to the recipe here rather than copy and pasting. Thank you so much!!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Global
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 484
- Fat: 39 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.1g
- Fiber: 3.8 g
- Protein: 28.2g