- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp ghee (sub avocado oil for AIP)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (salt to taste)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes well to remove any impurities. Using a sharp kitchen knife, slice the sweet potatoes into fries about 1/4″ inch thick, or to your desired thickness.
- Lay out the fries on the baking sheet and toss with melted ghee (or avocado oil for AIP) and seasonings until evenly coated.
- Bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes, flipping once or twice, or until sweet potatoes reach desired crispness.
- Allow to slightly cool, then serve and enjoy!
Baking time will vary depending on your oven and the thickness of your fries. Be sure to keep an eye on them!!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 108
- Fat: 5.8g
- Carbohydrates: 13.4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1.1g