This no-churn blueberry lemon sorbet is a refreshing and simple summer treat. It’s paleo, AIP, and can be made vegan-friendly.
- 4 cups blueberries, frozen (plus additional for garnish if desired)
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Zest of half a lemon
- 3 tbsp honey (sub maple syrup for vegan)
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend for 30 seconds or until completely smooth.
- Transfer the sorbet to a loaf pan or a deep glass Tupperware. Cover and transfer to the freezer, allowing to set for at least an hour.
- Use an ice cream scoop to serve, and top with additional blueberries or lemon zest if desired.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 136
- Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 35.5g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Protein: 1.2g