These cauliflower everything bagel bites are the perfect snack or fun breakfast! They’re low carb, paleo, and keto-friendly.
- 1 and 1/2 cups riced cauliflower (pre-riced, or using a food processor)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (see notes)
- 2 eggs (see notes for AIP gelatin egg)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1–2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
AIP everything bagel seasoning (AIP option)
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tbsp dried garlic granules
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper that’s very lightly greased with oil.
- Pour the cauliflower rice in a bowl along with the coconut flour, baking soda, and avocado oil. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the eggs (see below for gelatin egg instructions) and mix well. Add 1-2 tbsp more coconut flour if the mixture is too wet.
- Immediately begin forming the mixture into small, slightly flattened circles (you’ll have about 8-9). Use your index finger to carefully make a hole in the center of the bagel bites (optional) then form the bagel bites and smooth out any cracks.
- Top with everything bagel seasoning until evenly coated.
- Transfer the bagel bites to the oven and allow to cook for 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
For the gelatin egg, pour 1/2 cup of water into a small saucepan and evenly sprinkle 2 tbsp of the gelatin over the water. Allow to sit for 2-3 minutes to allow to harden. Place on the stovetop set to low heat until the mixture comes to liquid. Remove from heat. Use a whisk or milk frother to blend the gelatin mixture until frothy. Immediately add to the mixture and stir to combine.
I find that all coconut flours have different absorbancy levels. Add 1-2 tbsp more of the coconut flour is the mixture is too wet.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bagel bite
- Calories: 66
- Fat: 4.7g
- Carbohydrates: 4.1g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 2.7g