- 1 tbsp coconut oil (sub avocado oil)
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2.5 cups cauliflower rice (pre-riced, or riced in the food processor)
- 4 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries, unsweetened and not added oils
- 2 tsp parsley, chopped
- Melt the coconut oil in a deep skillet on medium heat.
- Add the yellow onion and saute until the soft and transparent.
- Pour in the broth, cauliflower rice, and pumpkin puree and season with salt, and sage. Stir well to combine.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and allow to simmer for 8-10 minutes or until the broth is mostly absorbed by the cauliflower.
- Remove from heat and top with dried cranberries, bacon, and parsley.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary.
- Category: Side
- Method: Stove Top
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 307
- Fat: 23.1g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 5.6g
- Protein: 8.1g