- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds (omit for AIP)
- 2 mandarins, peeled and sectioned
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- Prepare the dressing by combining the avocado oil, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Whisk and set aside.
- Using a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, shredded carrots, almond, mandarin, and chicken. Toss to combine.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat. Top with green onion.
- Allow to sit and chill for 30 minutes in the fridge before serving fresh.
All nutrition facts are estimates and will vary.
- Method: No-bake
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 365
- Fat: 15.4g
- Carbohydrates: 23.5g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 34.5g