These chocolate avocado protein truffles are a no-bake treat packed with healthy fats and protein! They’re paleo, and can be made AIP.
- Add the avocado and collagen to a food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Pour the chocolate chips into a mixing bowl along with the coconut oil and melt using your preferred method. I prefer a double boiler method.
- Use a rubber spatula to add the avocado mixture to the melted chocolate and stir well to fully combine. Transfer to the fridge and allow to chill for 20-30 minutes or until the mixture is easy to mold.
- Line a plate with parchment paper and roll the avocado mixture into 5-6 small, round truffles. Roll the truffles in cocoa powder until well coated and top with sea salt.
- Store in the fridge and serve chilled.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Category: Treats
- Method: No Cook
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 152
- Fat: 11.3g
- Carbohydrates: 12.5g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Protein: 2.5g