- 2 cups shredded chicken, pre-cooked
- 2 cups cauliflower rice, (pre-riced or using a food processor)
- 1 cup shredded carrots, (pre-riced or using a food processor)
- 3 heads of baby bok choy
- 1–2 tbsp coconut oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- Sea salt and pepper to taste (omit pepper for AIP)
- First, prepare the baby bok choy by cutting off the base, washing it well, and slicing it into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- Using a large pan on medium heat, melt the coconut oil
- Add in the cauliflower rice, a bit of coconut aminos, and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 4-6 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Once the cauliflower rice is done, scoop it into two separate bowls and set aside.
- Add the shredded carrots to the pan (adding more coconut oil if needed) and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until lightly softened.
- Add in the bok choy and season the vegetables with ginger and about 1 tsp of coconut aminos.
- Cook for 2-3 more minutes or until bok choy is soft.
- Add the cooked vegetables to the prepared bowls.
- Quickly heat the chicken in the pan and season with more coconut aminos. Add to the bowls once it’s heated.
- Top the bowls with extra coconut aminos and salt and pepper if needed, and enjoy!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 417
- Fat: 13.4g
- Carbohydrates: 18.3g
- Fiber: 5.4g
- Protein: 55.1g