This easy cucumber salad is a dairy-free alternative to a summertime classic! It’s paleo, whole30, and vegan.
- 2 large cucumbers
- 2–3 radishes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp honey (omit for vegan, keto or whole30)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- Using a mandolin slicer, slice the cucumber into thin slices. Repeat the radishes. Combine in a bowl.
- Slice the red onion into thin slices and toss with the cucumber and radishes.
- Add the fresh herbs and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper. Whisk well.
- Pour the apple cider vinegar mixture over the cucumber salad and stir.
- Cover the cucumber salad and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving fresh.
All nutrition facts are estimations.
The photos of this recipe and all written content on my website are copyright protected and cannot be copied or shared. Please do not copy this recipe or photos and share it on your own website, Instagram, or other written materials. If you’d like to tell people about this recipe on social media, your own website, or elsewhere please link back to the recipe here rather than copy and pasting. Thank you so much!!
- Category: Sides
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: Global
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 157
- Fat: 14.2g
- Carbohydrates: 8.3g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 1.1g
Keywords: cucumber salad