This edible brownie batter is everything you love about brownies but without the baking! This recipe is paleo, gluten-free and overall healthier.
- 1 cup almond flour (see notes for AIP swap)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (sub carob powder for AIP)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp ghee, melted (sub coconut oil)
- 1–2 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips (I use enjoy life brand, sub homemade carob chips for AIP)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Stir the almond flour and coconut flour together until well combined to ensure there are no clumps.
- Fold in the wet ingredients and stir until a soft cookie dough forms.
- Stir in the chocolate chips. Add salt to taste.
- Enjoy immediately or store chilled for 3-4 days.
To make this recipe AIP. For nut-free/AIP tigernut flour would be the best option to sub the almond flour. It is more gritty than almond flour, so be sure it’s well sifted! Also, use coconut oil instead of ghee, homemade carob chips instead of chocolate, and carob powder instead of cocoa powder.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 289
- Fat: 14.5g
- Carbohydrates: 22.6g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Protein: 4.6g
Keywords: brownie batter