- 1 lb ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 12 oz gluten-free pasta (I use Jovial Brown Rice Penne or Fussili)
- 24 oz jar of marinara sauce
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Set the instant pot to saute and add the ground beef. Season and crumble the ground beef until browned. Hit cancel on the instant pot.
- Add the pasta, marinara sauce, and broth to the instant pot. Lightly stir just to ensure that the pasta is covered by the sauce mixture to cook evenly, but don’t over mix.
- Place the lid on the instant pot and set the valve to seal. Press the manual button and set to high pressure for 6 minutes. Allow to come to pressure and cook. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes before quickly releasing the pressure. Press the cancel button.
- Carefully remove the lid from the instant pot and add the spinach. Stir well for 1-2 minutes until wilted.
- Serve the pasta topped with parsley.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 560
- Fat: 7.9g
- Carbohydrates: 79.3g
- Fiber: 6.6g
- Protein: 40.5g