This ground beef stir fry is easy, delicious and cost effective! It’s made without soy or gluten and is paleo, whole30, AIP, and easy to make keto.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 thumb ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 small zucchini, chopped into half moons
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp apple cider vingar
- 1 tbsp green onion, sliced
- Using a large deep skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper and use a wooden spoon to thoroughly crumble. Set the ground beef aside and drain the excess fat, leaving about 2 tbsp in the pan.
- Using the same pan, saute the garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add the carrots, zucchini, and broccoli and cook for 5-6 minutes or until lightly crisp and softened, adding more fat to the pan if needed.
- Incorporate the cabbage and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the cabbage has wilted and softened.
- Add the ground beef back to the stir fry along with the coconut aminos apple cider vinegar. Stir to cook for another 2 minutes to reheat and allow the flavors to combine.
- Serve topped with sliced green onion.
All nutrition facts are estimates and will vary .
- Category: one pot meals
- Method: Stir fry
- Cuisine: Asian inspired
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 4.8g
- Carbohydrates: 7.9g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 35.2g
Keywords: stir fry, ground beef stir fry