This shrimp is easy to make, and tastes great!
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 3-4 lemon wedges to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat the shrimp completely dry with a paper towel and place onto the baking sheet. Top with avocado oil, lemon, garlic, salt, and pepper. Evenly coat the shrimp on both sides.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. The shrimp should be pink.
- Top with parsley and serve with lemon wedges. Top with additional lemon juice to taste.