This Hibachi Steak Bites with Zucchini and Mushrooms is the perfect one-pan copycat meal. It’s gluten-free, soy-free, keto, paleo, whole30, and AIP.
- 1 lb sirloin steak
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 3–4 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp ghee, divided (omit for AIP)
- 2 tsp garlic powder, divided
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos, divided
- Juice of 1/4 lemon, divided
- 2 medium zucchinis, quartered and sliced into 1” pieces
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp sesame seeds (omit for AIP)
- Cut the steak into bite-sized pieces, removing any gristle, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Using a large deep pan, heat the 2 tbsp of avocado oil over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the vegetables. Saute for 7-8 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and cooked to your liking.
- Add 1 tbsp of coconut aminos, 1 tbsp of ghee, 1 tsp of garlic powder, and half of the lemon juice and stir the vegatable to coat and season. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Using the same pan, add the steak and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the outside has browned. The internal temperature should be 145 F for medium-rare or 160 F for medium. Add the remainder of the garlic powder, coconut aminos, ghee, and lemon juice and stir to coat.
- Add the vegetables back to the pan and stir to combine. Serve topped with sesame seeds.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: One Pot
- Method: Stove Top
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 265
- Fat: 14.7g
- Carbohydrates: 6.1g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 26.5g