These homemade peanut butter dog treats are the perfect snack for your dog. They’re gluten-free and clean enough for humans too!
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup collagen peptides (or sub more oats)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper lightly greased with olive oil.
- Use a high-speed blender to process the oats into a powder.
- Pour the oat flour into a bowl and combine with the collagen and baking soda.
- Mix in the pumpkin, eggs, and peanut butter and fully combine the batter.
- Form the batter into small biscuits, or use a cookie cutter (like this one) to form into shapes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until crispy.
- Store in the fridge and serve in moderation.
- Category: Dog treats
- Method: baked