- 1 tsp matcha powder (I use this)
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 tsp vanilla ghee, (sub coconut oil for AIP)
- 1 cup coconut milk (sub almond if tolerated)
- 1 tsp honey (optional… omit for Whole30)
- 1/4 cup ice
- Using a small sauce pan, warm the water over medium heat and melt the ghee (or coconut oil). Don’t allow the water to boil.
- Add the matcha powder (see notes about optional sifter) to a glass and pour over the water mixture. Use a milk frother (or matcha whisk) to create a paste and ensure the matcha powder is fully blended.
- Pour in the ice, coconut milk, optional honey, and stir well until combined.
If desired, use a sifter to sift the matcha. This helps ensure that the matcha doesn’t clump!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Cook Time: 5
- Serving Size: 1 latte
- Calories: 619
- Fat: 56g
- Carbohydrates: 6.4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 8.6g