- 6 oz fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup dairy-free white chocolate
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (see notes for AIP)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (divided)
- Prepare a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate and 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil together with a method of your choice (I prefer a double boiler method).
- Using a long toothpick, pierce a raspberry and dip into the white chocolate, and turn until it’s coated. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off of the raspberry before placing it onto the parchment. Repeat for all berries and evenly space on the parchment paper. Transfer to the freezer and allow to harden for 30-60 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate and 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil together until fully liquid.
- Repeat the process of dipping the berries into the chocolate with a toothpick, allowing any excess chocolate to drip off. Transfer the berries back to the parchment-lined baking sheet and allow to harden in the freezer for another 30-60 minutes.
- Once hardened, enjoy as a snack or transfer to a bag to store in the freezer.
- To make AIP, use this recipe with yogurt.
- Prep Time: 40
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 218
- Fat: 13.6g
- Carbohydrates: 23.8g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Protein: 2.5g