- 8 oz gluten-free spaghetti (sub cassava pasta for paleo/AIP)
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails off)
- 1 cup curly kale, destemmed and chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Sliced lemon wedges to serve
- Cook the pasta as directed. Strain, toss in olive oil to prevent sticking and set aside.
- While the pasta cooks, using a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until pink. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add more oil to the pan if needed and add the kale, stirring for 5 minutes or until it’s wilted.
- Add the shrimp back to the pan along with the cooked pasta, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Serve topped with parsley and additional lemon wedges.