- 3 lemons
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3–4 mint leaves
- Slice the bottom stem off of the lemon and set it aside. Cut off about the top quarter of the lemon, leaving the larger bottom half of the lemon.
- Working with one lemon half at a time, gently squeeze the lemon juice into a large measuring cup. Once the lemon is soft, very carefully insert a knife into the white part of the lemon to pull back the inside of the lemon. Once separated, use your fingers to carefully pull out all of the flesh of the lemon, leaving just the shell. Set the flesh of the lemon into the large measuring cup with the juice. Place the lemon shell on a plate and insert the lemon stem to cover the hole in the bottom. Repeat with all of the lemon.
- Carefully remove the seeds from the flesh of the lemons and discard them. Scoop out about 3 tbsp of the lemon juice and refrigerate it aside to use in other recipes.
- Using a large blender, add the coconut cream, lemon juice and flesh and honey. Blend until fully smooth.
- Pour the lemon mixture into the three bottom halves of the lemons. Place the top of the lemons overthe bottom, and transfer to the freezer.
- Allow the lemons to freeze for 4-6 hours for the sorbet to fully harden.
- Remove from the fridge and allow to sit for a few minutes at room temperature before topping with mint leaves and enjoying with a spoon.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 181
- Fat: .4g
- Carbohydrates: 28.6g
- Fiber: .5g
- Protein: 1.1g