This mango chicken stir fry is a sweet, savory, and easy one-pan meal. It’s Paleo, Whole30 and AIP- friendly.
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- Juice of one lime
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp coconut sugar (omit for whole30)
- 1/2 tsp arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups snow peas (omit for AIP, sub more broccoli)
- 1 cup mango, chopped
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Whisk the coconut aminos, lime juice, garlic powder, coconut sugar, arrowroot starch, salt and pepper together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Using a large skillet, heat the avocado oil over medium heat. Add the broccoli and snow peas and lightly salt. Saute and turn often for 5-6 minutes. The broccoli should be lightly crisp and the snow peas should soften.
- Add the mango and saute for another 2-3 minutes to soften. Set aside.
- Add the chicken breast to the pan and season with salt. Add for oil if needed and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. The chicken should read an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the pan along with the vegetables and mango. Stir to coat and let the sauce come to a low simmer to thicken. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve topped with fresh cilantro.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 621
- Fat: 11.5g
- Carbohydrates: 81g
- Fiber: 27.2g
- Protein: 50.9g