- 3/4 cup tigernut flour
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp coconut butter (also known as coconut mana and coconut cream concentrate)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1–2 tbsp enjoy life chocolate chips or homemade carob chips for AIP (preferably use alcohol free vanilla or vanilla powder)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add the tigernut flour, coconut oil, and coconut butter to a bowl and stir vigorously until combined. You want the coconut products to soften when stirred, but you don’t want them to be melted or the dough won’t hold.
- Add the raw honey, cinnamon, salt and chocolate/carob chips and stir until combined
- Roll the dough into small balls (you’ll have about 8-9) and place them on a piece of parchment paper
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour and enjoy!
- (These are best out of the fridge)