This one pan taco skillet is the perfect easy dinner to make on the fly. It’s paleo, keto, whole30, AIP, and made to be dairy free!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cup cauliflower rice (pre-riced or using a food processor)
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 cup kale, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cumin (omit for AIP, sub 1/4 tsp turmeric)
- 2 tsp chili powder (omit for AIP)
- Juice of one lime
- Dairy-free sour cream
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced (omit for AIP)
- 1 lime, quartered
- Using a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat. Set aside and reserve the fat in the pan.
- Saute the onion in skillet for 4-5 minutes or until translucent.
- Add in the cauliflower rice and zucchini and saute until the cauliflower rice is lightly browned and the zucchini is softened.
- Stir in the greens and the seasonings and saute until the greens are wilted.
- Add the beef back in and cook for 2-3 minutes to combine the flavors.
- Remove the heat and add the toppings. Season further to taste and serve!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Dinner
- Method: One Pot
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 247
- Fat: 10.1g
- Carbohydrates: 13.1g
- Fiber: 4.9g
- Protein: 27.8g