- Using a medium sauce pot, melt the coconut oil on medium heat
- Add the diced onion and sauté for 4-5 minutes or until translucent
- Incorporate the minced garlic and cook for another 3-4 minutes
- Pour in the coconut milk, steamed cauliflower, sea salt, and oregano and lower the heat to a low simmer. Stir the sauce for 1-2 minutes to allow the flavors to combine.
- Stir in the gelatin and allow to simmer for another minute.
- Remove from the heat, and add the sauce to a high speed blender, also adding in the coconut cream. Blend on medium speed until thoroughly combined and creamy.
- Serve the sauce warm and garnish with fresh oregano if desired. The gelatin will solidify the sauce, so be sure to reheat after it’s cooled!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 118
- Fat: 9.5g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.7g