- Using a medium sauce pot, melt the coconut oil on medium heat
- Add the diced onion and sauté for 4-5 minutes or until translucent
- Incorporate the minced garlic and cook for another 3-4 minutes
- Pour in the coconut milk, steamed cauliflower, sea salt, and oregano and lower the heat to a low simmer. Stir the sauce for 1-2 minutes to allow the flavors to combine.
- Stir in the gelatin and allow to simmer for another minute.
- Remove from the heat, and add the sauce to a high speed blender, also adding in the coconut cream. Blend on medium speed until thoroughly combined and creamy.
- Serve the sauce warm and garnish with fresh oregano if desired. The gelatin will solidify the sauce, so be sure to reheat after it’s cooled!