- 1 cup coconut butter, melted
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup almond butter (sub tigernut butter or more coconut butter for AIP)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 3 cup Lovebird cereal (code UNBOUNDWELLNESS for 10% off)
For the chocolate drizzle
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (sub carob chip for AIP)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Line a 8×8″ baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a large bowl, combine the coconut butter, oil, almond butter, honey, and vanilla. Stir in the lovebird cereal and stir until fully coated in the coconut butter mixture.
- Add the cereal mixture to the baking dish, using a rubber spatula or your hands to evenly spread. Transfer to the fridge and allow to harden for 60-90 minutes, or until the bars are hardened.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together with a method of your choice (I prefer a double boiler method). Melt until fully liquid.
- Remove the cereal bar from the pan, and while it’s still in one solid piece on the parchment paper, use a spoon to lightly drizzle the chocolate drizzle on top. Carefully transfer back to the fridge to harden for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, remove from the fridge, and transfer the cereal bar to a cutting board. Cut into 9 or more pieces.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 3-4 days or in the freezer for about a month.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 8.8g
- Fat: 26.9g
- Carbohydrates: 25.7g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Protein: 4.2g