- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (Plus 1-2 tbsp if needed)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Using a large bowl, combine the almond butter, maple syrup, almond flour, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir to combine until the almond butter mixture is firm and easy to mold. Add 1-2 tbsp more coconut flour if needed to mold.
- Prepare a parchment-lined baking sheet or large plate. Use your hands or a small cookie scoop to roll into small balls. You should have about 12-14. Transfer to the freezer for 10-15 minutes to set.
- Combine the chocolate chips and 1 tbsp coconut oil and melt over a double boiler method, or in the microwave until fully liquid.
- Remove the almond butter balls from the freezer. Take one almond butter ball and pierce the top with a toothpick. Roll into the melted chocolate about two-thirds of the way. Transfer back to the plate and repeat for all of the almond butter balls.
- Transfer back to the fridge and allow to set for 1-2 hours or until the chocolate hardens. Serve chilled.
- Prep Time: 30