These everything bagel crackers are an easy and delicious homemade snack. They’re vegan, paleo, and grain-free.
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Using a large bowl, combine the flax and water to make the flax egg. Mix and allow it to set and thicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients (reserving the bagel seasoning) and mix until a dough forms.
- Add the dough onto a sheet of parchment paper. Place another sheet of parchment paper on top of the dough and use a rolling pin to flatten.
- Remove the top layer. Sprinkle the bagel seasoning over the crackers.
- Slice into small squares and carefully transfer the parchment onto a baking sheet
- Bake in the oven at 350 F for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before enjoying with dairy-free cream cheese if desired.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 229
- Fat: 11.3g
- Carbohydrates: 7.9g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 5.1g