This peach bellini mocktail is the perfect summer refresher! It has no alcohol, no refined sugar, and is made with all real ingredients.
- 4 cups sparkling water (like topo chico)
- 2 1/2 cups frozen peaches, sliced
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Juice of one lime
- 2 tsp honey (optional)
- Berries & lime wedges to serve
- Add the sparkling water and peaches to a high-speed blender. Allow sitting for 2-3 minutes to allow the fizz of the water to relax.
- Add crushed ice, lime juice, and honey to the blender.
- Blend on low for 20-30 seconds until smooth.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges, fresh fruit, and mint if desired.
All nutrition facts are estimations and will vary. Nutrition facts do not include optional honey or ‘serve with’ ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 mocktail
- Calories: 162
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 42.6g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Protein: 1.2g