- 2 medium avocado, peeled and pits removed
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- Juice of one lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
Optional – fresh jalapeno to taste (not AIP compliant, but adds a kick!)
- Using a high speed blender, blend the avocado, avocado oil, lime juice, and garlic until creamy. Remove from the blender and spoon into a bowl.
- Mix in the remainder of the ingredients (reserving some cilantro and about 2 tbsp of pomegranate seeds for topping) and mix well.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and cilantro and salt further to taste if desired. Serve with plantain chips or sliced veggies.
Hello! The photos of this recipe as well as the photos and written content on my website are copyright protected and cannot be copied or shared. Please do not copy this recipe or photos and share it on your own website, Instagram, or other written materials. If you’d like to tell people about this recipe on social media, your own website, or elsewhere please link back to the recipe here rather than copying it. If you’d like to use a photo for a roundup blog post, please get in touch with me first. Thank you so much!!
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: thanksgiving, guacamole