These pumpkin snickerdoodles are the perfect fall cookie! They’re gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, paleo and AIP.
- 3/4 cup tigernut flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot starch
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp cinnamon, divided
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with lightly greased parchment paper.
- Sift together the tigernut flour, arrowroot starch, gelatin, and baking soda until well combined.
- Stir in the maple syrup, coconut oil, pumpkin puree and 1 tsp of cinnamon. Stir well to fully combine until a dough forms.
- Using a small bowl or plate, combine 1 tsp of cinnamon along with the coconut sugar. Set aside.
- Roll the dough into 7-8 small balls. Roll each ball in the cinnamon-sugar mixture until lightly coated. Add the dough balls to the baking sheet and use your hand to lightly press down into cookies, making sure that the cookies are evenly spaced.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until fully cooked. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before very carefully transferring to a cooling rack to fully cool.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
All nutritional facts are estimations and will vary.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Global
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 218
- Fat: 9.9g
- Carbohydrates: 21.4g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 2.7g
Keywords: snickerdoodles, pumpkin snickerdoodles