These quick pickled cucumbers are an easy way to make pickles at home! They’re paleo, vegan, and AIP.
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Using a mandolin slicer (or a knife) thinly slice the cucumber into even slices.
- Stir the water, apple cider vinegar, dill, and salt together. Stir until combined.
- Add the cucumber to a wide mouthed jar (liked this) and cover with vinegar mixture. You want the cucumber slices to be fully submerged, so rearrange the slices as needed.
- Cover the jar and allow to chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. Store in the fridge for 4-5 more days.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 18
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 0.5g