For the ranch powder
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp salt
For the sheet pan
- 1 lb chicken thighs, skin on
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup white sweet potato, chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Dairy-free ranch dressing, if desired
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the seasonings for the ranch powder and set aside.
- Add the chicken to a bowl and pat dry. Pour about two-thirds of the ranch powder over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Add the chicken to the sheet pan, evenly spacing. Add the vegetables in an even layer and top with the remainder of the ranch powder. Top with the sheet pan with lemon juice and drizzle with avocado oil
- Transfer to the oven and roast for 40-45 minutes, tossing the vegetables halfway through. The chicken should be cooked through to 165 F and the vegetables should be tender and crisp. If crispier skin is desired, turn the heat up to 415 F and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before topping with chopped parsley. Serve with a side of dairy-free ranch if desired!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 45
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 285
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 20.4g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Protein: 24.4g