These paleo & AIP snickerdoodle cookies are perfect for the holidays! They’re made with grain-free flours and a cinnamon coconut sugar coating.
- 1 cup tigernut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1 tbsp dry gelatin (I use Vital Proteins)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift together the tigernut flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, and gelatin.
- Pour vanilla, maple syrup, and coconut oil into the batter. Stir well to combine.
- Using a small bowl or plate, combine the cinnamon and the coconut sugar. Set aside.
- Roll the dough into 7-8 small balls. Roll each ball in the cinnamon-sugar mixture until lightly coated. Add the dough balls to the baking sheet and use your hand to lightly press down into cookies, making sure that the cookies are evenly spaced.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool (preferably on a cooling rack) until fully cooled.
- Store in the fridge or enjoy immediately.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 196
- Fat: 14.3g
- Carbohydrates: 18.7g
- Fiber: 5.7g
- Protein: 2g