- 1 bag freeze-dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup swerve (omit or sub coconut sugar or more strawberry for AIP)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 cups mixed grapes (I used both green and red grapes)
1.Using a food processor, add the freeze-dried strawberries and pulse until a fine powder forms. If any large chunks still remain, run the powder through a sifter to make more fine.
2. Using 4 separate bowls, separate the grapes, strawberry powder, sweetener, and lime juice.
3. Prepare the grapes by piercing a grape with a toothpick and dipping in the lime juice.
4. Roll in the strawberry powder. Set aside on a clean plate. Repeat the same process for the remainder of the grapes, alternating between the strawberry powder and the sweetener (if using).
5. Serve fresh or store in the fridge or freezer.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Category: Treats
- Method: No Cook
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 94
- Sugar: 19.6g
- Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 24.8g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 1.1g