These sweet stuffed dates are the perfect snack made from simple pantry staples! They require minimal ingredients and zero cooking.
For the coconut butter stuffed dates
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2.5–3 tbsp coconut butter, softened
- 1 tbsp toasted coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
For the almond butter stuffed dates (omit for AIP)
- If the dates are hard, soak in warm water for 10 minutes. Drain the water, pat the dates dry and allow them to fully dry.
- Make a small slice in the dates, being careful to not slice them completly in half, but enough to fill them.
- Spoon about 2 tsp or so of coconut butter/almond butter into each date. Top with toasted coconut/chocolate chips, and cinnamon/sea salt.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Cook
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 144
- Fat: 8.5g
- Carbohydrates: 18.5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 0.5g