- 1 cup coconut yogurt (Sub greek yogurt if tolerated. I use this)
- Juice of lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 5oz can tuna
- 6 oz gluten-free elbow pasta, cooked and cooled (use this for paleo/AIP)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup frozen peas (brought to room temperature, omit for AIP)
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- Prepare the dressing by combining the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and dill. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Drain the canned tuna and add to a large bowl. Mash with a fork to break up the tuna.
- Add the cooked pasta, celery, cucumber, frozen peas, and red onion and stir to combine. Add the yogurt dressing and stir well to fully combine and coat the pasta salad.
- Serve fresh topped with additional salt and pepper if desired.
All nutrition facts are estimates and will vary.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Sides
- Method: No-bake
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 212
- Fat: 5.6g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 17.6g
Keywords: tuna pasta salad