This sweet potato & turkey breakfast hash is a filling and delicious option for breakfast!
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced
- 1.5 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 pink lady apple, diced
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 2 tsp sage
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Using a large cast iron skillet, or a pan, cook the ground turkey on medium heat until cooked through, lightly seasoning with some of the seasonings (reserve the majority for later). Set aside, reserving some of the fat in the pan.
- Add in the coconut/avocado oil and saute the sweet potato for 5 minutes, before adding in the brussels sprouts. Saute for another 15 minutes until the veggies have softened and crisped to liking.
- Add in the diced apple and kale and saute for another 4-5 minutes or until slightly softened.
- Reincorporate the ground turkey, and add the remainder of the seasonings. Stir until fully combined, and season further to taste.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Exact cooking times of the vegetables vary depending on size.
- All nutrition information is an estimation and will vary.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: Global
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 297
- Fat: 12.5g
- Carbohydrates: 24.1g
- Fiber: 4.7g
- Protein: 24.6g
Keywords: breakfast hash, breakfast