These gluten-free wedding cookies are delicious classics made without grains, eggs, or dairy. They’re made with almond flour and coated in delicious powdered sugar!
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with lightly greased parchment paper.
- Using a large bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca starch, and baking soda.
- Stir in the maple syrup, vanilla extract, and palm shortening and stir well until a dough form and all ingredients are incorporated.
- Roll the dough into about 1.5″ balls and place on the baking sheet (the cookies will slightly flatten while baking). You should have about a dozen cookies. Transfer to the oven and bake for 13-15 minutes or until baked through. Remove from the oven.
- While the cookies are still warm, use a sifter to top the cookies with powdered sugar until well coated.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow the cookies to cool before enjoying.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 12.4g
- Carbohydrates: 9.8g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 2.7g