- 5 oz coconut yogurt (I use the brand Culina)
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp curry powder (omit for AIP)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tsp honey (omit for whole30)
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 apple, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Butter lettuce leaves to serve
- Prepare the curry dressing by combining coconut yogurt, honey, curry powder, lime juice, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Stir well and set aside.
- Add the chicken, apple, celery, red onion, and raisins to a large bowl and combine with the coconut yogurt mixture. Toss to thoroughly coat the salad ingredients.
- Serve topped with cilantro in butter lettuce cups.
All nutritional facts are estimated and will vary.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 174
- Fat: 3.8g
- Carbohydrates: 15.4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 19.8g