- Add the chicken to the base of the crockpot and lightly coat it with avocado oil. Season on all sides with a taco seasoning of your choice.
- Add the salsa to the crockpot and along with the cream cheese. Stir to combine.
- Place the lid on the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Shred the chicken with two forks and stir in the stir in the lime juice and spinach. Stir until the spinach is wilted.
- Serve topped with cilantro with chips of your choice for dipping!