This AIP Mozzarella Cheese is an easy alternative to cheese! It’s made with coconut milk, tapioca starch, and other real food ingredients.
- Using a medium saucepan, combine all of the ingredients (reserving the gelatin) and whisk well.
- Set the saucepan on the stove over medium-low heat and whisk for 2-3 minutes until the mixture is thick.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle in the gelatin. Whisk well.
- Prepare a small round container (a small glass bowl or Tupperware works perfectly) and grease very well with olive oil. Pour the cheese mixture into the bowl and cover. Transfer to the fridge and allow to harden for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and carefully remove the cheese from the container. Slice or shred with a cheese grater before using as you would traditional mozzarella.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 138
- Fat: 11.6g
- Carbohydrates: 1.7g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.8g