These almond butter eggs are a healthier homemade alternative to Reese’s eggs! They’re gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, and easy to make at home.
- Using a medium bowl, mix the almond butter and maple syrup together.
- Start adding the coconut flour 1 tbsp at a time, and stir. The almond butter should be firm and easy to mold.
- Prepare a plate with a sheet of parchment paper and set aside. Take a small scoop of the cookie dough mix and form it into an egg shape. Repeat for all of the mixture (you should have about 5-6 eggs) and set on parchment paper. Set in the fridge to chill for about 10-15 minutes.
- Using a method of your choice (I prefer a double boiler method) melt the chocolate and coconut oil together until fully liquid.
- Carefully dip each almond butter egg into the melted chocolate, using a fork to allow the excess chocolate to run off. Set the coated eggs back onto the parchment paper and repeat. Use any leftover chocolate to drizzle over the top of the eggs.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to chill for 30-35 minutes or until hardened. Top with salt if desired and serve chilled.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 50
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 14.5g
- Carbohydrates: 14.7g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Protein: 4.5g
Keywords: almond butter eggs