These almond flour tortilla chips are the best grain-free tortilla chips! They’re made in the air fryer with almond flour tortillas and are perfect for dipping and snacking.
- 4 Siete Almond Flour Tortillas
- Avocado oil spray
- Flakey salt to taste
- Using a pizza cutter (or kitchen scissors) slice the tortillas into 4 pieces each, making large chips.
- Transfer to the air fryer basket being mindful to not let the chips overlap too much. Spray with avocado oil and generously salt. Flip the chips and lightly spray and salt on the other side as well.
- Set the air fryer to 350 F for 6 minutes. Remove the basket and toss the chips at the halfway point. Add another minute onto the cooking time if a crispier chip is desired.
- Allow to cool before topping with additional salt to taste and serve with a dip of your choice.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 177
- Fat: 6.6g
- Carbohydrates: 25.3g
- Protein: 4.44g