- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh orange zest
- Combine the ingredients in a pot and stir to combine. Set to medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer until the cranberries start to pop. Continue to simmer and stir for about 8-10 minutes to allow the liquid to reduce and the bulk of the cranberries to pop.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Serve chilled.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary.
- Category: Sides, Thanksgiving
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 32.6g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Protein: 0.6g
Keywords: Thanksgiving, Cranberry sauce