This apple smoothie is a nutrient dense smoothie that tastes like fall! It’s dairy-free and is made with apple, dates, cinnamon, and healthy fats.
- 1 1/2 medium honey crisp apple, or 1 large, peel on and chopped
- 1 large Medjool date, or two small, pitted
- 3/4 cup almond milk (sub coconut milk for AIP)
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp almond butter (sub tigernut butter for AIP)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup crushed ice
- Optional – 2 scoops collagen
- Add the ingredients to a blender and blend until totally smooth. If the smoothie is too thick for your liking, add another 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Serve chilled in a glass garnished with additional cinnamon on top.
- If you dates are hard, soak for a few minutes until soft.
- All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Drinks
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 306
- Fat: 16.9g
- Carbohydrates: 36.4g
- Fiber: 6.5g
- Protein: 4.5g
Keywords: apple smoothie