- 4 cups cauliflower florets, steamed and cooled
- 1 large avocado
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp olive oil (divided)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- Add the cauliflower to a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add in the avocado, lemon juice, 1/4 cup of olive oil, salt, pepper garlic, and onion powder. Puree until creamy and fully incorporated.
- Remove from the food processor and chill for 10-15 minutes in the fridge.
- Serve in a bowl topped with 1 tbsp of olive oil, cilantro, and a side of crackers or fresh vegetables.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Category: Sides
- Method: No-bake
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 252
- Fat: 23.2g
- Carbohydrates: 12.4g
- Fiber: 6.3g
- Protein: 3.5g